Hello you all!
Is anybody here yet?
Thats the time~
My 'one post of the year'!
Not That I expect someone to read it, in the end, it's all for myself~ and I kinda like it anyway~
So, let's see how was 2014 for me.. I might get surprised too!
1. What did you do in 2014 that you'd never done before?
I did somethings I can tell here;
We had an World Cup in my country! And I got a job because of it;
I met SOLIDEMO boys and because f them some pretty precious friends <3;
I was one of the official MCs of the biggest Anime Convention in Latin America~ I always dreamnt to be on that stage... was awesome *sparks*;
I met BACK-ON boys! they are reaaalllyy good boys! I miss them <3;
Because of the convention I appeared on TV! Not a big deal.. but still it was funny xD;
I make part of my first Musical! It wasnt a professional one, and is worked more like a school-ish production, but I really learned a lot and got to know new people I'm really close now... Also, that's my dream carreer. I may not be that good, but I want to improve more and more.. even if I'm a little old already xD;
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I think I did make everything I planned... well, i didn't get a proper job and I really dunno how I make trough the year with the short money I had, but my biggest resolution was not stop theater... for the first 7 months of the year I was all lost without it, but I got that chance and it was really awesome.
3. Did someone close to you give birth?
Not that close, bur yeah xD
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
This year, neither xD and I think it'll be like this for some time xD
6. What would you like to have in 2014 that you lacked in 2013?
Money [because that's always my answer] also some responsability.
7. What dates from 2014 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Lots! As I said in the #1 question, I've met some great people so I have lots of good memories, but should I say that he Wrold Cup days are kinda THE THING xD The country was really busy and by that time I worked in a Pub and There was a lot of foreign people i helped, thats was good.
Also when EXILE became 19 people! that was pretty impressive xD
8. What was your biggest achievement(s) of the year?
Musical! As I said, that the carreer I want for my life. Thats not easy.. I am pretty lazy and I am the type of imediatly results rather than waiting, that doesnt work for such a complex field as Musical Theater, but I want to do my best.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Maybe not being able to support my familyas I wanted... being jobless and always depending on them in such age is kinda shameful....
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I don't remember any episode.. maybe some 'depressing days' but nothing big.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
A TV! omg! I have a good TV now.. I cannot even believe xD [we bought it in Christmas so it's all new and exciting yet xD]
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
My parents~ There is nothing in the world I love more than mom and daddy XD < the same !
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
My own.. as I said i can't stand waiting and I know it cant be this way.. I really need to work on that.. Also, I am not that confident so I am always feeling down when things doesnt work, and I am always 'i am not good enough', and these things xD
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song/album will always remind you of 2014?
the soundtrack of Rock of Ages, that World Cup song, and obsly, some jpop like.. R.Y.U.S.E.I. [3JSB]
17. Compared to this time last year, are you...
I. Happier or sadder? Half xD
II. Thinner or fatter? Fatter....
III. Richer or poorer? poorer [there is no way i can be richer]
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Theater! I got a 5 months program but it's not enough.. I really want to do this everyday of my life.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Depend on others...
20. How did you spend Christmas?
With family, as always xD
21. What was your favorite month of 2014?
none in special actually... o.o
22. Did you fall in love in 2014?
*deep breathe* It just got worse from last year.... I'm always in love... like.. I can't hold this feeling xD But yeah, that's just my one-sided-fan-love so, I think that's okay. Real love doesn't work for me... [and it doesn work.. REALLY!]
23. How many one-night stands?
I FINALLY fot what this question is about [after 8 years...] and.. it's ZERO and maybe it'll be zero for like.. the rest of my life xD
24. What was your favorite TV program?
J-dramas/RuPaul's Drag race...
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
I didn't read ANY BOOK this year xD shame on me xD
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
I'm really found into R&B music now.. that's someone's fault, but I made a spotfy just to listen to some r&b songs xD
28. What did you want and get?
Being usefull at World Cup, be one of the MCs of Anime Friends, do Musical Teather, be with my family and friends always....
29. What did you want and not get?
Study japanese in a school, save more money, a boyfriend > keep... but it's not that I wanted all this SO MUCH xD
30. Favorite film of this year?
Teenage Turtle Ninjas! [i dont really know the original name]
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I am 24 with God's Grace!
I spent it in a convetional way~ going to karaoke and eating at one of my favorite restaurants.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Getting a job.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2014?
I am using more make-up.. I also darked my hair and got new glasses [also sunglasses]! But I still the girl in tshirts, jeans and snekears xD
34. What kept you sane?
I'm INSANE! It's my sane XD <        
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
I'd say Sandaime JSB, but it's not that I spent SO MUCH money on them...
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
We had Presidencial Elections and people choosed the same bullshit we already have so.. I'm done with them xD
37. Who do you miss?
A lot of people.. i cannot even list...
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Sayuri and Kazu-chan! They are the friends I got to know because of SOLIDEMO~ they went all way from Japan just to watch their mini-live here. and it was in the middle of World Cup! They are crazy and we spent just 2 days together but that is a friendship that really growns on me <3
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2014?
"Don't wait for your dreams... your dreams are waiting for you. Stand, fall, stand again. You need to try, you need to fail... Failure is the mother of success =)" [that was the 2011 answer, but I really like it]
You don't have to rush.. What belong to you will find a way to reach you. But just don't stop watching your life pass. Fight, and the victory will be even more 'delicious'.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
[EXILE - NEW HORIZON]
SOme other things I just remembered could be add to the post... but I'll et them be.. maybe I can remember them just within my memories...
I wish you all a great 2015. May your dreams and hopes never die.
And if you by chance miss me, just add me on twitter.. thats the only place I still 'full time' present @Hyuuzu
See you in 365 days!